Wednesday 30 May 2012

Busted

Gbade had been cheating on his wife with her best friend & colleague "funke". One friday, he tells his wife he has 2 travel 4 3 days on an official. Unknown 2 his wife, he had made special arrangements 2 go on a romp with Funke. On getting home after day 3, he finds only his kids & maid & was told mummy hasn't been back since he left 4 his trip on friday.
Flabbergasted n shocked he waited 4 her n she then returns home in d evening;
Husband: honey, where have u been 4 3 days & how come u left d kids all alone with d maid?
Wife: Darling, hmmm, immediately after u left funke called me 2 tell me she just lost her dad. I rushed off 2 her place & couldn't leave her cos she was in such a bad emotional state.
Husband: which funke is dat?
Wife: Funke now, my best friend n colleague @ work
Husband: (Angrily he screams @ her) God punish u there, u dis harlot!
Wife: darling please believe me now why r u calling me a harlot?
Husband: nothing! But God go still punish u, idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment