Sunday 27 May 2012

Do you know this?

A wife went on holiday leaving d husband behind. The husband got so was feeling frisky one day that he decided to try the maid who had just come from Nsukka Village and who seemed clever.



He called the maid to his bedroom where he had taken off his pants, he pointed to his groin when the maid arrived.

Husband: Do you know what this is?
Maid: (Shyly) Yes...

Husband: Do you know what it's for?
Maid: Yes

Husband: show me.

The maid immediately dropped to her knees held the "item" with both hands drew closer and opened her mouth.
The husband was shivering with anticipation…
The maid then began, "My name is Amaka Nweke, I'm 24 years old & I'm from Nsukka, Enugu State.

I would like to make a shout-out to my parents, my uncle Emeka Ossai in Onitsha aka 'Eribe agwuagwu' and aunt Nneka aka 'ochalugo nwanyi'.

I would also like to tell my boyfriend Nnamdi that I miss him.

Can u play me Ashawo by Flavour Nabania ?

Then finally says to the man ''Master, take your microphone, am through''.

No comments:

Post a Comment