Tuesday 29 May 2012

I Too Sabi

1.Sylvia says....Waiter...,pls I like my SALAD very hot,also,can I've 2 bottles of SHAWARMA.

2.Nneka says.....Ore mi give me your PIN lemme call u.

3.Mabel says.... I'm so tired,I just made my hair in shoprite

4.Rejoice replies......Really?? I wan 2 spend my summer in London dis xmas period.

5.Cynthia explains.......I Jus bought my bb but I havent collected d PIN.

6.Kelechi brags......Wen I'm flyin, I always like d window seat cos I open it 4 fresh air.

7.Chinwe says...... I prefer going for summer in london instead uk during winter.

8. Chioma says.......Hmmm,u cant even imagine, I just bought a g-string, and the thing I like most about it is the back pocket


9.Akunna orders.... Please if u don’t have meat pie,doughnuts or scotch egg, just give me snacks.

10.Amaka laments.....in our house eh,we use to have 3pools,until armed robbers stole one...

No comments:

Post a Comment