Monday 28 May 2012

Porsche Matter

Babe: baby do u still luv me like before?
Guy: yes luv! My luv for u will never change.
Babe: dats my babyyyy
Babe: I want u to buy me somtin.

Guy: just name it
Babe: its just one BB porsche sha...
Guy: no problem.just find out d price and let me knw
Babe:its 450 000 naira
Guy: is it manual or authomatic?is it still in a good shape,as in,d engine. Have u checked d fuel consumption too?
Babe: honey,is not a car o. its a phone.
Guy: :phone?!
Guy: dat means it will have a fridge,generator set,plasma and a wardrobe,abi?
Babe:  are u buyin it or not?
Guy: pls am not o! I cnt!:
Babe: Helloooooo!
Guy: Hiiiiiiiii !
Babe: dnt even border again. I'll call alhaji to get it for me dis evenin.
Guy: Better still,call Atiku he will be faster
Babe: am goin to delete u
Guy: is ur fone hanging? Cos I have deleted u since u mentioned porsche.
Guy: Idiot! How much is bride price even in igbo land sef

No comments:

Post a Comment