Wednesday 13 June 2012

Show Your Card

A texas department of water representative stopped at a ranch and talked wit an old rancher. he told the rancher, I need to inspect ur ranch for ur water allocation.

The old rancher said ok but don't go in that field over there, the water Rep. said: Mister I have the authority of Federal Government with me see this card ? This card means I am allowed to go wherever I wish on any agricultural land. No question asked or answer. Have I made my self clear ? Do u understand ? The old rancher nodded politely and went about his chores.

Later the old rancher heard loud screams and saw the water Rep. Running for the fence and close behind was the rancher's Bull. The bull was gaining on the water rep wit every step. The rep was clearly terrified so the old rancher immediately ran to the fence and shouted out "ur card!!! show him ur Card"!!!=))

No comments:

Post a Comment