Friday 27 July 2012

The Kind Of Girl

Ogbemu was 32 years old and he was still single.

One day a friend asked,"
Why aren't you married?
Can't you find a woman who will be a good wife?" Ogbemu replied, "
Actually, I've found many women I wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mom doesn't like them."
His friend thought for a moment and said,"I've got the perfect solution,
just find a girl who is just like your mother."
A few months later they met again and his friend said, "Did you find the perfect girl?
Did your mother like her?"
With a frown on his face, Ogbemu answered,
"Yes, I found the perfect girl.
She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much."
Then friend said,"Then, what's the problem?"
Ogbemu replied," my Papa No like her."

No comments:

Post a Comment