Saturday 18 August 2012

419

Mr. 419: Hello, how are you?
Ayo:Fine. Pls, who am I speaking with?
Mr. 419: Haba, don't you remember me? Who do you know in UK dat could be calling?
(Sensing a scam, I threw in a trap…)
Ayo: Johnson! Is that you? (Meanwhile,I don't know any Johnson in UK.) (Thinking it's a break, he swallows the bait)

Mr. 419 : Of course,this is Johnson! How come you didn't recognize my voice initially?
(Certain it's a scam, I decided to punish him verbally and financially. I had the time that morning so I was going to assist him waste his call credit.)
Ayo: Jooooooohnson! Kai! Omo buruku gbaa ni o! (You are a very bad boy).Your father died, you didn't so much as show up or send a note. Omo a se iru e fun e o! (Your children will repay you with such). Didn't you hear about his demise? He was so bitter and full of original and heavy curses for you.
Mr. 419: (Obviously subdued) I didn't hear. I would have come.
Ayo: Too bad. You heard your mama has leprosy too? You didn't hear about that, abi?
Mr. 419: (Now uncomfortable) No, I didn't hear.
Ayo: (Enjoying myself thoroughly) Too bad! Is your wife that foolish too?Not even a word from her after you folks married without our blessings? If the husband is not wise, is the wife lame-witted too?
Mr. 419: She's fine. I'm certain she'll get across to you. There's an issue…
(breaking in before he begins his story)
Ayo: Ah! Jooohnson, O se mi o: (you offended me).I sent you money to buy me a car and you just disappeared. When am I having my money back?
You want me to curse you too like your father did? I don't have his kind of patience o! I'm sure you know. I won't wait that long before I give you what you deserve. epe buruku ni ma se fun e! (I'll pronounce wicked curses on u)
Mr. 419: (Grunted). This issue is important..
Ayo: Shut up!! When are you sending money home? Haba! We sent you to school, clothed you and sent you abroad, Are you now a 419?
The guy ended the call straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment