Tuesday 7 August 2012

Stop And Check

Scene I.
Man driving clean car around
Yaba was flagged down @ police checkpoint.

Man:Good day Officers
Police: Who get this car!
Man: I greeted You at least acknowledge my gre..
Police: Sharrap! I say who get dis car & you're querying me,stupid man.
Man: ok! It is mine.
Police: Give me documents including licence,insurance & custom papers.
Man: I've the papers & drivers licence but the custom papers r at home.
Police: (Angrily)I suspected its smuggled or stolen.
Man: That is not a nice thing to s.. (Cut short)
Police: You must be very stupid. You people will steal cars & go to
all these Campuses to harass all d small girls wey be your daughter
age mate. Foolish man ( He beckons to his mates & four of them enter
the car with him & the patrol vehicle loaded the rest of them) We are
going to the station. Adekunle!
Man: This is not fair, I just told you my papers r up to date & custom papers...
Police: (Boiling) Do you want me to fire you before you move (cocks gun)
Man: Please take it easy let's go. (They drive to the station,
policemen cursing)
Scene II. The Station.
(They alight & bundle the man inside)
Police behind Counter: what is the matter?
Police: this stupid man is driving without papers & imagine He dey argue.
Man: Officer,that's not true u know... (Cut short again)
Police Behind Counter: Sharrap, I can see you are a very stubborn man.
Did I talk to you ehn?
Police: I will detain you today shay u think u can talk (faces the one
behind the counter) put him in with the criminals.
(Just then the DPO walks in & seeing the commotion)
DPO: Yes, what's the commotion here all about.
Police: We caught this man with a suspected stolen vehicle and he was
resisting arrest.
DPO: (turns to man) Is dat true gentleman?
Man: No DPO.
DPO: (surprised) Am in mufti, how did you know am the DPO?
MAN: Because am the Commissioner of Police, Alh Yusuf Mohammed..
(All the police in station took off,some through the window leaving DPO & Commissioner.... Yawa

No comments:

Post a Comment