Monday 25 June 2012

Animals on Facebook

IF ANIMALS HAD Facebook, THESE ARE MOST LIKELY TO BE THEIR STATUS UPDATES:

COCKROACH: "My Friends pls help me to thank God!just found out Mortein na Bodyspray...didn't kill me.. Just made me smell good!
CHICKEN: If tomorrow I'm not updating my status, it means am being served at
'MR BIGGS'... Love U all!
PIG: Ohh gosh! They throw gossip that I'm spreading flu...heck!
DOG: I hate calabar people!
COW: My calf wants to suck now but the farmer has taken all the milk in the morning
RAT: The owner of the house just bought a cat, we dey pack comot 2moro.
GOAT: friends... thank God 4 me ooo. A car almost hit me now now...chai!i wud hav died like a chicken...
CHICKEN's comment on Goat status: i thank God 4 u ooo...dnt mind those yeye humans... dats hw they drive like goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment