Tuesday 22 May 2012

Bridge Anyone

A man walking along a California beach and came across a genie . The genie offered him one wish alone.
The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Genie said,"Your request is very materialistic.Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific!The concrete and steel it would take over thousands of miles!I can do it,but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things."
The man thought abt it for a long time.Finally he said,"ok, I wish dat I cld understand women. wat dey are thinking when they give d silent treatment, what they mean when they say"nothing!", n hw I can make a woman truly happy."
The Genie replied,"u want 2 lanes or 4 lanes on that bridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment