Friday 18 May 2012

I dey Joke

Boy: Babe how's ur week?
Girl: Not bad
Boy: Was thinking u could come over to my place on Friday if you're chanced.
Girl: I don't think so. I have choir practice after work.
Boy: Oh ok. How about Saturday?

Girl: I have a wedding and I'm even chief bridesmaid.
Boy: Wao. Then u should be free on sunday rite?
Girl: I wish! Sunday is my Dad's 60th birthday. Eeya, sorry I wish I could come see u. I'm just too busy these days.
Boy: Too bad! I though you'll be free this weekend so we could go and buy that BB porsche and Car you've always wanted.
Girl: What time on Friday should I come?? I can spend the weekend if you want.
Boy: How about your choir practice, wedding and your Dad's birthday?
Girl: So you believed me? I was just joking jor!
Boy: Even me too

No comments:

Post a Comment