Saturday 19 May 2012

LOVE LETTER FROM AN IGBO BIZ MAN TO A GIRL

Hello pretty damsel,
I just wanted to let u know dat I hv joined d moving people. Ndi na aga aga, d happening guys.
I am Aguiyi international, importa & exporta.I own plenty of shop in main market. As u are looking at me, nne a di m very solid.
Aguiyi is one of d biggest importer in main market. My containers come in 20s and 40s weekly. I hav over 40 boys in my trainin. Wat u are lookn at dat I am wearn is hand made jewelry crafted to u. Aguiyi is ur man once u understand me, u'r very important 2 me.
Aguiyi is a big boy, I am a mover I am a shaker.I am rich and by d special grace of God I own d biggest & powerful boutique u can think of. I employ one lady to managin it which I can call her wit one phone call I can fire her & I will mak u d CEO, president, CEO of d conglomerate.
All d streets in china are right here in my head. All d Nigerian boys dat load market in china are under me. As I am speaking to u now, they are making plan to crown me eze ndi igbo nile of china and by the special grace of God, you will be lolo ndi igbo of china.
nne m u look like egg yolk & 4 dat, I will kill any ochicha (cockroach) for u. Nne m, ego na esi isi na arum (money is smelling on my body). I dash oyibo money. The person writing to u is Aguiyi international.
Ugo m, you are better dan Shakira, u are better dan Beyonce. Michael Jackson is a small boy to me. I send money on errands. I am doing well, adim ok!. Is not my fault. Being big boy, is that my fault? Is it my fault dat at my age, I have many boys under me. Is it my fault dat I have plans of making u d president of d biggest boutique in Onitsha. I will repackage u nnem and present u to d world, pretty damsel. Nnem oo, you see, I deal with pounds and dollars so I pay in the naira equivalent of my grammar. Oyoyo m, Egovin nwa, my yori yori, ashanti m, nwa akworo aka muo. Igbu go m (u hv killed me). Infact baby, take me.
Yours faithfully, Aguiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment